Friday, 19 June 2009

Random Delights: September.

Hello to both my readers. I haven’t been posting much of late. This is mostly because all the ideas I’ve been getting have been rather negative and that is not what I wanted this blog to be about. I figure that there is no shortage of blogs where people just moan on and on about how crap everything is. But there are very few that try to say “this is brilliant, take a look at this” in an enthusiastic sharing kind of way. Or to put it another way (as I am sure some poet or other must have done) “If you can’t say something nice then shut your f**king cake-ole”.

O.K. September. The dance band and not the calendar month. Not that I have anything against the month but lets face it September is no October is it? You may recognise this track (Cry for you) as the one Fred Bowers did his break dancing to on Britain’s Got Talent. This however is an acoustic version, which is quiet frankly…well delightful. It gives me Amanda Holden’s goose bumps. Enjoy.



Oh, go on then. Here’s the normal dance version.



And I’ll even throw in a bonus track. September - La La La (Never Give It Up)



NOW BE DELIGHTED, DAMN YOU.

See You Soon(ish).

P.S. Did anybody see “That Mitchell and Webb Look” last night? There was a sketch about a crazy inventor who designed a giant mechanical scorpion. B**tards. That was my idea. I have the patent. They stole it. I’m going to sue. No…better idea I’m going to let my anger fester for a few years while I plan my rewengie and then unleash MY ARMY of GIANT KILLER scorpions to annihilate all life on this miserable planet. Yeah…that’ll teach em.

4 comments:

monster high said...

You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing.
unblocked games| unblocked games at school| unblocked games| friv4school| friv for school| friv games| frivgames| kizi2| kizi 2
unblockedgames| unblocked games at school| friv 4 school| friv4school| free online games| free online games| jogos da barbie| kizi

Friv4 Games Online said...

Great! Thanks for sharing the information. I like this information. Keep posting
happy wheels demo | friv4school | happy wheels game | girls go games | games 2 girls | happy wheels 2

Games Boy said...

Enjoy Free flash Games
happywheels2.org||total jerkface happy wheels||
happywheelsunblocked.in||happywheelsdemo.in||
slitherio

Tom Hagen said...

Thanks for sharing such a nice article. It is really useful to me and all people. yiv girls games |yiv girls games|angry birds star wars games |clicker games|>|happy wheels full|