Friday, 2 May 2008

Shed of Books.

You might have noticed a new link on the right for my other shed “Shed of Books”. I found so many (possibly) useful books when I was doing the short films post that I wanted to do a link list of them. However the more I searched the more I found, so far I have 78. So many did I find that I needed to shift all the cardboard boxes into a new shed.

A few are written with raw beginners in mind some are meant for the more experienced and a couple are only there because I wanted to read them. Hope you find something useful.

I should probably point out that quite a few of the books are not complete and have one or two chapters unavailable. If nothing else you can treat it as a try before you buy service. I haven’t put many links up yet. I’ll be putting more up as and when I get a chance.

Oh and does anybody actually read the quotes at the bottom of my posts?


“They reckon you got concussion. Well I don’t give a tart’s furry cup if half your brains are falling out. You don’t ever waltz into my kingdom acting the king of the jungle.”

1 comment:

SHEIKSPEAR said...

1/ Thanks for the book list El Davo

2/ The quotes are the other reason peeps come here...that and tp see how big the shed is.

(Life on Mars - Gene)